concentrate for solution for infusion 21.07 %
Arginine is an amino acid, which is responsible for the performance of set of functions in the body. Has hepatoprotective, hypoammonemic action, stimulates of growth hormone production. It is nitric oxide donator.
Nitric oxide plays an important role in cardiovascular homeostasis: regulates vascular tone; reduces the activation and adhesion of platelets and leukocytes to the endothelium of blood vessels, prevents thrombosis, inhibits the synthesis of adhesion proteins, reduces LDL, preventing the formation and development of atherosclerotic plaque, lowers blood cholesterol, inhibits the synthesis of endothelin – a powerful vasoconstrictor.
Indications for use
– Cardiovascular disease: atherosclerosis of the heart and brain vessels, atherosclerosis of peripheral vessels, diabetic angiopathy, coronary heart disease, hypertension, chronic heart failure, hypercholesterinemia;
– In pulmonology: chronic obstructive disease of lungs, idiopathic pulmonary hypertension, chronic post-embolic pulmonary hypertension;
– In оbstetrics: pre-eclampsia, fetal growth retardation;
– In hepatology: acute and chronic hepatitis of various etiology;
– In endocrinology: stimulating the release of growth hormone by the pituitary gland, depression of function of thymus gland, as a diagnostic tool at growth disorder;
– In neonаtology: prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis in premature infants, prevention of retinopathy in prematurity;
– In oncology: as immunomodulator;
– In metabolic imbalance: hyperammonemia, metabolic alkalosis;
– Asthenic state.
Per 20 ml glass vials.